woensdag 2 april 2014

Wishlist: Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs

I need this SO SO bad!! Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs will be the scent this summer! This eau de toilette is now on my wishlist and will be on my make-up table by summer! I just got to have this. It's fruity, fresh, sparkling, young. It reminds me of a walk in a field filled with daisies (that's probably why they named it "Daisy"). I already wore it once, had the honor to smell it for a while until it was gone.. And I didn't bring the bottle home because.. I thought I would pass the store again when I went home, but I haven't so I feel really stupid right now and I still want to have the perfume! So that'll be the first thing I'll buy next time I go to the city. Until then, I'll just dream about walking into my field filled with daisies and be happy without the scent on my body.

 Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette: €73,35 (Ici Paris Xl)

We all dream so much about summer, don't we? I will get really sad when the weather will be bad again. I hope it just stays sunny so that I'll be able to write about things linked to summer and good weather, flowers and happy stuff. Not that I won't write happy things when it rains or anything.. But anyhow. Is there anyone out there who owns Marc Jabos' precious Daisy? Because you're a lucky one!
Let me know what you think!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten